Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum(R) Collagen Booster



A high-potency vitamin C complex that prevents and corrects signs of aging while promoting brightness.What it is formulated to do:This amazing ten-percent vitamin C skin booster and antiaging treatment firms and smoothes, delivering more radiant skin. The weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates to deep layers of the skin, offering instant and long-term hydration, nourishment, and antioxidant protection against environmental aggressors.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanWhat else you need to know:This formula's calming properties are immensely beneficial to sensitive and irritation-prone skin types.

Comments

I have gotten asked by a number of people what I use on my face, and I immediately blabber on and on about how great the Ole Henricksen Truth Serum is. I usually have a combination skin type, but it can change from season to season, I no longer dread the extremes of winter or summer, it stays soft and silky looking year-round. I don't even get those pesky break-outs once a month anymore, which I think may also account for my less severe PMS. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
By Nicole Hamilton "auroraborealissf"


This serum is definately one I keep buying everytime the bottle is empty. It is a wonderful fluid serum, that gives your skin a kind of collagen boost. The skin turns out fresh and glowing with a fragrance of fresh fruit. Perfect under a moisturizer.(You can mix it with any other product you prefere)
I really like Ole Henriksens products because you can feel and see the difference in your skin very fast. All products are based on natural oils from herbs and fruits.
I was using Dior products before, but most (not all) of the skincare products has been changed with Ole Henriksen products. Higly recommended!
By Annette Gaarden "Annette Gaarden"

0 comments:

Post a Comment