Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel


An antiaging treatment that reduces puffiness, sagging, and wrinkles in the eye area.What it is formulated to do:Suited to all skin types, this instantly revitalizing essential harnesses the natural power of cucumber and calendula to counter signs of fatigue, irritation, and age. It intensely hydrates, using humectants to plump, firm, and smooth the often-neglected eye zone.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates

See more Beauty and Cosmetic products...... Click here!!!

Comments

I love products that do good things for me when I sleep, so this Eye Gel from Ole Henriksen is at the top of my "What's Best When I Rest" list!

Only a tiny amount is needed for application under the eyes and moving toward the temple. It's a smooth, refreshing gel, ice blue in color but transparent when applied. Fragrance free the Gel doesn't do aroma battle with night time skin treatments.

Additions of cucumber and calendula erase under eye puffiness while also discouraging laugh lines (aka wrinkles!).

My 1 oz. jar is a month old and it doesn't even look used. Another plus for this product is the expiration date of 2010 - it came fresh and stays fresh.
By Gail Cooke


I'm almost 40 and have tried A LOT of different eye products. This one burns both the skin around my eyes and makes my eyes water. In addition, it doesn't moisturize at all. As it dries it makes the skin around my eyes tight as though the moisture is being pulled out. I haven't found it to reduce puffiness or lines at all and when I use it on my upper lids it will dry in flake if it gets on my eyebrows. I don't recommend this eye gel at all.
By S. Nelson

0 comments:

Post a Comment